Friday, December 30, 2011



Jobs interviews are pouring in. I got a call today while I was driving back from trying on wedding dresses Yay! Double yay! I totally want to throw my two week notice in my district manager's face at this point but nah I need to chill.

Wedding Dress update: Everything was cool. A couple of bumps at the beginning of the consultation however. I registered and saved a couple of my favorite dresses online for Generic Bridal Company to have for me to try on for my appointment.

Did that happen? Nope. Apparently all the dresses I liked and saved were discontinued or online only. My dresses were also under $300. All the wedding dresses that were pulled for me I didn't like except a silk form fitting number that was definitely the silhouette I was going for. Even though I wasn't able to try on the dresses I wanted to, the consultation did help me find out my dress size. So some good did come from it.

I also spend time with sisters and sister in law. Can you say estrogen?



-Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment