Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Makes You Go, Huh?

Sandusky lawyer, Joe Amendola left, Bob Costas right
1. Monday, Jerry Sandusky gave a phone interview on television. I gave 0 fucks. The only thing I want to hear from him would be his last words before he went to the chair. I didn't watch at all. I refused to let his predatory ass in my house no matter the means.


All it took was one sex tape....
2. Time magazine wants your vote on whether to make Kim Kardashian "2011 Person of The Year." I guess.


Yup, I stole the picture, move on lol
     3. Seagram Gin, alcohol + black people= du rag. Smart. Not.




4. Who the hell shot the White House? I mean seriously. This is REAL news. I won't be surprised if President    Obama hair is completely grey now.



-Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment